VIP Security & Event Safety Ltd fully accept our responsibilities to our employees to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, their health, safety and welfare and to:-
1. Provide and maintain plant and systems of work which are, so far as is reasonably practicable, safe and without risks to health.
2. Make arragements for ensuring, so far as is reasonably practicable, safe and absence of risk to health in connection with the use of, handling, storage and transport of articles and substances.
3. Provide information, instruction, training and supervision as is necessary to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health and safety at work of our employees.
4. Maintain in a condition that is safe and without risk to health, so far as is reasonably practicable, any place of work under our control.
5. Provide means of access to and egress from any place of work under our control which is, so far as is reasonably practicable, safe and without risk to health.
6. Provide and maintain for our employees a working environment that is, so far, as is practicable, safe, without risk to health, and adequate as regards facilities and arrangement for their welfare at work.
7. Any employee who feels they have a specific issue relating to Health & Safety is at liberty to raise the point or points with the Managing Director, by telephone or in writing.
8. The company does operate within the current regulations relevant to the Working Time Directive.
The Director accepts that Health & Safety are management responsibilities, but they depend on the co-operation of all employees to make the policy successful. It is the duty of all employees to comply with the safety policy at all times, to act responsibily and do everything they can to prevent injury to themselves and other workers.
This policy will be monitored to make sure that it is effective and it will be reviewed every twelve months and revised if necessary.